Once again, we will be re-posting from Quizzify. This post also turned out to be very popular and we even incorporated a couple of extra suggestions from readers to update the blog post. We will also have some quiz questions available next week.
Highlights for those who don’t want to click through (though we aren’t contagious):
- wash your hands for 20 seconds at a time
- unless you recently washed them, keep your hands away from your nose and mouth
- your odds of getting the flu are vastly greater than getting coronavirus, at least for now — even if you had the flu vaccine (though that is a good idea in general)
- facemasks don’t work
- there are no magic potions or other preventive formulas
- go about your everyday lives
That’s the information for now. Check back next week. We might have question sets to distribute.
And the emphasis is on “for now.” In the immortal words of the great philosopher Yogi Berra: “It’s tough to make predictions, especially about the future.”